Friday 6 January 2017

R- City - Make up

Seeing as we have changed our song to Locked Away by R-City I thought to have a look at another song by them. The song I chose is called 'Make up' which is a pop song. Like locked away, instead of it being about having lots of girls surround them, like most pop songs, it focuses on them staying with one girl, even through the bad times. The video follows two couples who keep having a series of arguments, but they always end up making up afterwards. I think my favourite thing about this video is in most of the shots, it starts at normal speed and for a second it goes in slow motion, then back to normal speed. This makes the video fit with the music and the style of the video and I think that it gives the overall video a good effect. I would like to use this in our music video to make it seem better and more of a professional video.

By Megan Birch

No comments:

Post a Comment